If you are looking to learn more about how a multi-restaurant hospitality group operates, have a passion for helping others, and want to be part of a high-performing team, we want to hear from you!
The Reservations team fills a vital role at SavCo Hospitality, providing exceptional hospitality to our guests, managing reservations for multiple locations, and supporting our home office. Our Reservationists engage with guests over the phone and in person with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, and must retain ever-changing knowledge of SavCo Businesses. They are experts on our reservation platform, eloquent communicators, and skilled multi-taskers.
• Engage guests over the phone and in person with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism. Bring maturity, warmth, mindfulness, and genuine hospitality to our guests and staff members.
• Obtain and retain ever-changing knowledge of SavCo Businesses.
• Become an expert on our reservation platform (Reserve). Find ways to accommodate all interested guests and offer options. Use strong communication skills and the ability to multitask to handle a large volume of phone calls.
• Complete administrative tasks including, but not limited to, preparing invoices for accounting team, setting up and preparing for executive meetings, running errands, and some light cleaning tasks.
- 1+ year of experience as a host, reservationist, or receptionist
- Experience with reservation platforms preferred
- Weekend and evening availability
• Paid time off for full-timers
• Medical, dental, vision insurance for full-timers
• Company-wide discount program
• Competitive wages
• Go!Passes for transportation
• Opportunities for growth
• Positive, teamwork driven work environment
Please send completed applications to