If you are an experienced Accounting Manager looking for a vibrant environment where you can make an impact, this is the position for you!
SavCo Hospitality is seeking an experienced Accounting Manager to join our team. We are seeking a dynamic, energetic and extremely detail-oriented individual with the ability to identify and resolve problems, recognize patterns, and have a deep understanding of our financial activity. Our Accounting Manager is responsible for accounts payable, check runs, month end and year end close, reconciliations, tax filings, and financial reporting. This position handles financial reporting and AP for our entire family of SavCo Businesses.
• Accounts Payable (entering and approving invoices, making monthly utility payments, printing check runs, processing checks for mailing, and filing checks)
• Maintain check register, bank balance, and cash flow
• Complete journal entries and run month end and year end reports
• Reconciliations including bank, inter-company accounts, and credit cards
• Investigate and resolve vendor payment discrepancies
• Complete monthly and quarterly sales tax filings and create 1099's
• Process employee reimbursements
• Additional projects as assigned
• 5+ years relevant work experience.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Productive. Able to prioritize and complete tasks within required time frame.
• Ability to identify and resolve problems. Keen awareness of our numbers and able to recognize patterns.
• Excellent interpersonal communication (written and verbal).
• Knowledge of Paycom, Restaurant 365, Breadcrumb POS a plus.
• Paid time off
• Medical, dental, vision insurance
• Company-wide discount program
• Competitive wages
• 401(k) with company match
• Parking reimbursement
• Opportunities for growth
• Positive, teamwork driven work environment
Please send completed applications to