The Culinary Director is a new role to oversee the entire culinary operations between our three current restaurants and our upcoming fourth. We are a James Beard Award-aspiring group with ambitious goals and we are looking for a top level leader to help lead us to new heights!
We are seeking a tried, true and tested capable leader. We are looking for a collaborative individual who has exceptional knowledge of full-service restaurant operations and excellent strategic planning skills. The Culinary Director will work closely with the CEO on the direction of the culinary program. The Director will oversee and support our culinary management team in achieving cookbook quality food and beverage.
- 5+ Years as Executive Chef, Operations Director, Culinary Director, or Head Chef
- Experience with High-Volume, Full-Service Restaurants
- Excellent Culinary Creativity + Menu Development Skills
- Passion for Training + Developing Leaders
- Hands-On Leader with a Passion for Motivating their Team
- Ability to Hold Others Accountable and Oversee Multiple Locations/Departments
- Experience Developing Operational Systems and Setting up Efficient/Lean Operations
- Ensuring Consistency in Food Quality
- Superior Administrative and Strategic Planning Skills (cost management, ordering/inventory, labor management, vendor relations)
- Strong Integrity and Dedication to High Standards
- Spanish speaking abilities ideal
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401(k) retirement with company match
- Paid time off
- Parking Pass
- Bonus options available
- Growth opportunities
- Opportunity to lead in a growing restaurant group
- Incredible co-workers and supportive administrative office (Marketing, Accounting, HR, Event Planning)
Please send completed application to Careers@SavcoHospitality.com.