Sava's is looking for a talented and passionate Front of House manager who takes pride in their work, their team, and their restaurant.
We are looking for a manager who loves hustling and leading great teams to amazing results. They are the integral link between our kitchen, service staff, and our guests. Our management team holds themselves and our team to exceptional standards of service and food quality, and actively coaches our members to do their best work. Our Floor Managers have a strong sense of awareness and the ability to proactively find solutions when faced with a challenge. We look for individuals that are committed to providing a fun, engaging atmosphere to our guests and staff, and who will contribute to the growth and development of the SavCo family of businesses.
• Ensure the highest level of service and hospitality are provided to each guest
• Oversee the floor in an effective manner by leading, directing, and motivating the team
• Work with the organization's leadership team to achieve labor and sales goals
• Collaborate with our kitchen team to train staff on culinary knowledge and orchestrate a smooth service
• Perform administrative duties as required (event coordinating, scheduling, inventory, ordering, financial reporting, onboarding, training)
• 3+ years Restaurant Management experience preferred
• Ability to hold themselves and their team accountable
• Integrity and dedication
• Positive attitude and high energy
• Love of service and hospitality
• Paid time off
• Medical, dental, vision insurance
• Company-wide discount program
• Competitive salary
• 401(k) with company match
• Parking reimbursement
• Opportunities for growth
• Positive, teamwork driven work environment
Please send completed applications to Careers@SavcoHospitality.com!