Aventura Restaurant is seeking a line cook to join our team! Aventura, part of Savco Hospitality, is a dining destination in Ann Arbor, offering an exciting tapas menu and world class paella. This is a great opportunity to learn traditional Spanish cuisine in a professional kitchen.
The ideal candidate for this position possesses exceptional knife and cooking skills, and demonstrates adaptability and willingness to learn new techniques. We look for cooks with a passion for the culinary craft, demonstrated ownership of their station, and the ability to work in a fast-paced setting while maintaining an organized work station.
• Work station(s) on the line with accuracy, speed, and efficiency
• Possess excellent food knowledge, knife skills, and culinary techniques
• Prepare dishes with high-quality standards
• Help maintain a teamwork environment
• Ensure proper opening, closing and preparation procedures are adhered to
• Maintain a neat and orderly work area
• 1+ year as a prep or line cook in a high-volume restaurant
• Knife skills and knowledge of kitchen equipment
• Ability to work in a fast-paced setting
• Team player and strong communicator
• Ability to follow recipes consistently and maintain a clean work station
• Interest in learning and a passion for food
• Paid time off!
• Medical, dental, vision insurance
• Company-wide discount program
• Competitive wages
• Go!Passes for transportation
• Opportunities for growth
• Positive, teamwork driven work environment
Please send completed application to Raul@AventuraAnnArbor.com
or stop by the restaurant to apply in person!