We are beginning our search for the perfect fit for our upcoming restaurant concept at Dixboro House!
The ideal candidate for this position is extremely committed to their craft, dedicated to growing a new business, driven, self-motivated, innovative, and a hard worker that enjoys leading and coaching their team to deliver on exceptional guest experiences.
PROPERTY AND PROGRAMMING HIGHLIGHTS
Culinary goals are to honor the heritage and history of country hospitality in the Midwest, and specifically, our property’s nearly 100 years of continuous operation as a popular destination restaurant; ‘luxurious in flavor, while humble in style.’
State-of-the-art kitchen includes wood burning pizza oven, walk-up carryout window, separate dedicated prep and pastry kitchens.
Restaurant property includes seven undeveloped acres, the majority of which is highly bio-diverse watershed bordering Fleming Creek, a tributary of the Huron River
Original barn structure is in active restoration, with a 100% new kitchen facility and bar/dining area; addition to current structure will increase capacity to approximately 200 guests
Local agricultural partnerships are already in progress, giving our culinary team direct access to some of the area and state’s best products (including heritage beef, produce, prepared foods)
SavCo sommelier-designed wine program will highlight American wineries, with both accessible offerings by the glass and bottle, and a reserve list of collectibles
- 5+ years as Exec Chef, Head Chef or Chef de Cuisine in a professional, full-service kitchen
- A degree in Culinary Arts a plus
- Strong menu development and creative capabilities
- Excellent culinary skills and techniques, experience with high-volume, breakfast/lunch/dinner
- Positive attitude, integrity, dedication to quality
- Proven working experience leading a team
- Highly organized with strong administrative skills (scheduling, ordering, inventory, cost management)
- Sense of urgency and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills (bilingual in Spanish & English a plus!)
- Excellent training and leadership skills
- Experience with hiring/interviewing and building a winning team
- Highly competitive wage based on experience
- Relocation assistance
- Employer sponsored health insurance and voluntary dental and vision insurance
- Incredible co-workers and supportive administrative office (Marketing, Accounting, HR, etc.)
- Paid vacation
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Company wide discount program at all of our restaurants
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Bonus options
- Dynamic work environment built on teamwork and positive energy
Please send completed application to Careers@SavcoHospitality.com!